This Acceptable Use Policy (“Policy”) outlines unacceptable use of BoodsKapper Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), which interact with, or access, the Internet (the “Services”). This Policy is in addition to any other terms and conditions under which BoodsKapper provides the Services to you.
BoodsKapper may make reasonable modifications to this Policy periodically by posting a new version of this document on the BoodsKapper website at the current URL. Revisions are effective immediately upon posting. Accordingly, we recommend that you visit the BoodsKapper website regularly to ensure that your activities conform to the most recent version.
Questions about this Policy (e.g., determine if contemplated use is permitted) and reports of violations of this Policy should be directed to support@BoodsKapper.com
The examples listed in this Policy are not exhaustive. Prohibited uses and activities include, without limitation, any use of the Services in a manner that, in BoodsKapper’s reasonable judgment, involves, facilitates, or attempts any of the following:
• Violation of any law, or committing conduct that is tortuous or unlawful, in any applicable jurisdiction;
• Displaying, performing, sending, receiving, or storing any content that is obscene, pornographic, lewd, lascivious, or excessively violent, regardless of whether the material or its dissemination is unlawful;
• Advocating or encouraging violence against any government, organization, group, individual or property, or providing instruction, information, or assistance in causing or carrying out such violence, regardless of whether such activity is unlawful;
• Accessing, sending, receiving, displaying, performing, disclosing, storing, or executing any content: a) in violation of any copyright, right of publicity, patent, trademark, service mark, trade name, trade secret, or other intellectual property right, b) in violation of any applicable agreement, or c) without authorization;
• Deleting or altering author attributions, copyright notices, or trademark notices, unless expressly permitted in writing by the owner; • Obtaining unauthorized access to any system, network, service, or account;
• Interfering with service to any user, site, account, system, or network by use of any program, script, command, or otherwise;
• Introducing or activating any viruses, worms, harmful code, and/or Trojan horses;
• Sending or posting unsolicited messages or e-mail, whether commercial or not: a) to any recipients who have requested that messages not be sent to them, or b) to a large number of recipients, including users, newsgroups, or bulletin boards, at one time;
• Evading spam filters, or sending or posting a message or e-mail with deceptive, absent, or forged header or sender identification information;
• Holding BoodsKapper or its affiliates up to public scorn or ridicule; and/or reselling BoodsKapper’s services, in whole or in part, to any entity or individual, without BoodsKapper’s prior written consent, or misrepresenting your relationship with BoodsKapper.
For every user account created in BoodsKapper, the company provides the user’s first name, last name, and email address. No other personal information is collected or used by BoodsKapper. Names are used to identify users within the system (e.g., content authors, for sharing, reporting, etc.). Email addresses are used as unique logins for each user as well as for sending email notifications.